Womanizer (Manwhore #5) by Katy Evans

Wednesday 19 February 2020

★★★★★

SYNOPSIS

You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!

We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more.
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible.
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go.
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.
He wasn't the One.
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine.

REVIEW

Read the review of the first three books: Manwhore & Manwhore +1, Ladies Man
W-o-w. This is all I can say about this book. Holy shit. Callan is to die for. And I do mean that literally. Everything about him makes you fall in love immediately. From the looks to the personality. He has it from the start. The charm, I mean. When he meets Olivia, Tahoe's sister who's being an intern in his company, he's drawn to her completely. And despite knowing she's the last woman he should go after because of his friendship with his brother ... he goes all in

He's sexy. Smouldering. Womanizer. Did I say sexy? 

You can't help but fall. Really, no matter how much you try to resist, you're going to trip and fall right on your face for him. 

And Olivia, our dear Olivia, who can blame her for being all over him when she meets him? She sleeps with him without even knowing who he is. And when she finds out ... that stops her only for a moment. But she wants him more than she's scared of his womanizing rumours and her brother. 

Olivia is sweet, always walking on the edge, but never going over it. She's always been good to everyone and now it's her time being bad

And Callan is there to help her with that. He's not scared of her brother. He puts his friendship with him at risk for him. But, not really. Because he decides she's the one woman he wants to be serious with and leave all the others behind. 

He's her dirty secret. She's his dirty secret. But Callan doesn't want it to be a secret anymore.

❝"I'm all in," he whispers. "Are you?"


Post a Comment